A former Clay Twp. police officer says she was sexually harassed and discriminated against by high-ranking officials in that department, according to a lawsuit recently filed in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Tina Silvers filed suit against Clay Twp. police...
- Sixth Circuit Extends “Cat’s Paw” to FMLA Retaliation Cases
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Holds Sexual Orientation Discrimination is a Form of Sex Discrimination
- Written Job Description is only One Factor of Determining Essential Job Functions in Cases Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- College Athletes May Have Federal Employment Rights
- Court of Appeals Upholds Termination of At-Will Employee and Denies Existence of Alleged Verbal Contract