The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) of the United States Department of Labor recently updated its sex discrimination rules applicable to federal contractors. The updated rules, which take effect August 15, 2016, had not been substantively...
Experienced Trial Attorneys. Expert Legal Advice.
Month: August 2016
- Sixth Circuit Extends “Cat’s Paw” To FMLA Retaliation Cases
- Seventh Circuit Court Of Appeals Holds Sexual Orientation Discrimination Is A Form Of Sex Discrimination
- Written Job Description Is Only One Factor Of Determining Essential Job Functions In Cases Under The Americans With Disabilities Act
- College Athletes May Have Federal Employment Rights
- Court Of Appeals Upholds Termination Of At-Will Employee And Denies Existence Of Alleged Verbal Contract